Good Monday morning, I’m at my desk again this morning, as I was all weekend. Busy times. What’s up?
- The Unexpected Wife comes out July 25 and I have a launch party to organize.
- Authors have kindly offered me blog space to promote the book and I have posts to write. Watch for them over the next two months.
- I published an article for History Imagined on Friday, and I’m writing a gossip snippet for the Teatime Tattler for next Saturday.
- Soul Mate Publishing has arranged a BookBub promotion—with The Renegade Wife free from July 24-26—so I better figure out how to promote that.
- The Bluestocking Belles are hard at work on their 2018 holiday anthology, which means I have a beta draft to edit. We have the title and cover, which will be revealed in due time.