- The Bluestocking Belles Facebook party to celebrate the launch of Holly and Hopeful Hearts lasted 11.5 hours yesterday and I was there for most of it. Behind the scenes things got a bit frantic, but on the page it went swimmingly. Many prizes given and games played and dozens of enthusiastic attendees. Well done everyone!
- My grand son spent the weekend with us so his folks could attend the funeral of an old friend out of state. The poor puppy caught us on a weekend when the GMa (as he calls me) was somewhat preoccupied. We weren’t the most fun grand parents this time but we did manage a round of monopoly and some pie backing. And pumpkin spice pancakes.
- I discovered our Local Panera may have good wifi but it has terrible cell phone reception. This matters because I dropped said grandson at Hebrew school which turned out to be closed. Failed to wait! Poor puppy was stuck for a half hour until someone rousted me at Panera. An adrenaline surge makes me weary.
- Saturday was trivia night, My team didn’t win, but we did know:
- The first vice president to take office after a president died
- The highest mountain in New England
- The capitol of Columbia
- The last president to have a beard
- and many others
What I didn’t do was write, so that comes first this morning. But first, coffee.